9 TV Characters You’d Definitely Hate in Real Life
While you may be okay with dealing with these characters on their TV shows, it’d be a different story if you had to interact with them in real life. We get that everyone’s got their stuff — ya know, idiosyncrasies and little ticks. But we’re positive that, if these characters were real people, they’d be intolerable and actual nightmares:
1. Sheldon (The Big Bang Theory) — Between his irritating need to have things go his way and his inability to recognize when he’s being terrible, knowing him would be a one-stop train ride to Horribleville.
2. Rachel (Glee) — Talk about brattyyyy. Plus, she 100% thinks that she’s better than everyone else. Who wants to be around someone like that?
3. Jackson (Teen Wolf) — He is a grade-A d-bag and we still can’t figure out why people talk to him at all.
4. Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl) — He may be sensitive and brooding deep down, but neither of those things makes him less of a jerk. They maybe make him more of one.
5. Meredith (
6. ‘A’ (Pretty Little Liars) — All of them; they’re all terrible. The characters on the show already can’t live with him/her/them.
7. Alex (Modern Family) — Every time we start to warm up to her more endearing qualities, she goes back to being a know-it-all and we lose it again.
8. Jess ( Gilmore Girls) — He’s so selfish. Seriously, if you have a Jess in your life, leave him and his cute floppy hair alone.
9. Ross (Friends) — Ross always needed to take it down, like, ten notches. He’s the funniest character on the show, but we doubt it’d be the same result in real life situations.