9 Thoughts You Have When Your Crush Posts a Cute Selfie
It’s tough following your super-cute crush on social media. And it’s mainly because, every so often, you get bombarded with an unbelievably attractive selfie of him. And then the internal screams-slash-endless-staring begins. And it all goes emotionally downhill from there. Cute boys — can’t live with ’em, can’t unfollow ’em.
So, the next time that your crush posts a selfie online, take note of these nine thoughts that you’ll definitely have:
1. “WOW.” Actual awe ensues.
2. “Okay, but how is this possible?” Followed by confusion at the insane level of hotness.
3. “I should wait a few minutes before ‘liking’ it.” So as not to seem like the obsessed person that you are.
4. “Have I been liking too many of his pictures in a row?” Gotta skip a few, all in the name of not raising any red flags.
5. *Screenshots and sends to best friends.*Because that’s just a given.
6. “Would a ‘like’ and a comment be overkill?” Probably not, but you can’t be too sure.
7. *Creeps on his photos for 2 hours.* Your friends surely won’t mind you canceling your lunch plans for the tenth time because time got away from you.
8. “I wish he were less hot.” But, like, not actually.
9. “This should be an #usie.” It would get double the ‘likes,’ no doubt about it.