10 Things You Should Never Say to a Single Girl. Ever.
To all the people in a relationship, as well as aunts, uncles and grandparents around the holidays, listen up. While you may want to hear about the love life of your single friend/relative, she may not want to tell you about it. If she did, guess what? She’d tell you about it. That’s right, no need for your unnecessary comments and/or questions. In fact, if you need help remembering what NOT to say to single girls, here, we made you a cheat sheet:
1. “Well, if you weren’t so picky…”
2. “I wish I was still single.” or “Ugh, you’re so lucky you’re single.”
3. “Have you tried [INSERT NAME OF RANDO DATING SITE]?”
4. “How are you still single?!
5. “It’ll happen when you least expect it.”
6. “Don’t worry, the right person is out there… somewhere.”
7. “You’re just trying too hard.” or “Maybe you’re not trying hard enough.”
8. “Doesn’t it get kinda lonely?”
9. “There are plenty of fish in the sea.”
10. “Let me introduce you to my…”
Single ladies, any quotes you’re so tired of hearing? Shout ’em out in the comments below!