The Weirdest DIY Hunger Games Stuff on Etsy!
Today’s the day! Okay, well technically it’s tomorrow, but we’re all going to the midnight premiere tonight, so… Happy Hunger Games everyone! And if these DIY Hunger Games posters didn’t bring out the fan girl in you, we’ve got even more merch that
your parents’ money can buy! We admit that some of this stuff is pretty bizarre, but duh, we still want it…
1. Hunger Games Katniss Costume for American Girl – Yeah, you may not have touched your American Girl dolls in like, years, but here’s a way to make them totally awesome again. BUY HERE!
2. Set of Five Hunger Games Nesting Dolls – So we’re not entirely sure what you do with a nesting doll… but there’s a Peeta one and a Gale one so count us in. BUY HERE!
3. Buttercup – It’s our all-time fave character, Buttercup! Prim’s raggedy old cat totally doesn’t get enough credit. That little feline is obvs the start of the series. BUY HERE!
4. Coffee Cozy Crochet – District 12 – Hunger Games – This is the perfect product for really hardcore fans who want to represent their fave district when they are… drinking coffee. – BUY HERE!
5. Katniss Everdeen Gift Box Display – We’re not gonna lie, this is the coolest thing ever. Weird. But cool. BUY HERE!
6. “Peeta has nice buns” Pinback Button Badge – This is the perfect thing to put in the Katniss gift box! As huge fans of
Josh Hutcherson’s Peeta’s buns, we seriously want. – BUY HERE!
7. Peeta Bread Earrings – Yum. Peeta bread on earrings. BUY HERE!
Which of these weird products do you actually kinda want? Have you already emptied out your wallet on Hunger Games merch? Tell us in the comments!