10 Amazing Pieces Of Relationship Advice From The Vampire Diaries
We've all been through boyfriend drama. The ups, the downs, the good times and the bad. Being in a relationship can be a lot of stress and we all need advice when it comes to dealing with certain situations. When times get tough it's best to turn to friends, family, or a great TV show for guidance. One show that has TONS of relationship drama is The Vampire Diaries. When a girl dumps one brother to be with the other brother, things can get messy! This show has been through it all which is why we know they have some great tips to get you through the hard times. Check out the awesome advice they have for fighting with your significant other.
1. When you're trying to communicate your feelings to your BF and they pretend not to care, call them out!
2. It's important to listen to them just as much as it is for them to listen to you. Understand why they are upset and see the situation from their point of view.
3. If you love someone, fight for them. Don't be afraid to speak up and tell them how you really feel.
4. If someone isn't making you happy then you should start to question the relationship. It might be time to move on.
5. Sometimes that hardest thing to do is realize that it's over.
6. Remember that the person you are with should make you feel happy, not sad.
7. After the breakup, you may feel discouraged and will need time to recover.
8. It's okay to feel bad for a few days, but then it's time to get off the couch and move on.
9. Because you want a special kind of love…
10. Someone who isn't afraid to show affection and express how they feel.
So take their advice and make sure you're happy in your relationship because you deserve to be treated with love and respect!
Hear Nina Dobrev talk about TVD and fan moments in the video below.