Flashback Friday: 17 of Your Fave TV Couples Sharing Their First Kiss
A simple kiss — is there any better way to show someone you're into them? We think not. And when it comes to TV smooching, a first kiss can mean so many things to not only the characters kissing, but the people watching at home.
For instance, when two characters finally lock lips — a la Stiles and Lydia from Teen Wolf, it puts and end to a very will they/won't they narrative and opens the door to all kinds of exciting options.
To prove there's nothing as exciting as a first kiss between two TV characters you truly love, we rounded up 17 GIF'd moments from when your fave TV couples finally decided to kiss. Check them out below!
1. Ross and Rachel, Friends
2. Chuck and Blair, Gossip Girl
3. Jim and Pam, The Office
4. Nick and Jess, New Girl
5. Kurt and Blaine, Glee
6. Ben and Leslie, Parks & Recreation
7. Ezra and Aria, Pretty Little Liars
8. Klaus and Caroline, The Vampire Diaries
9. Stiles and Lydia, Teen Wolf
10. Finn and Rachel, Glee
11. Damon and Elena, The Vampire Diaries
13. Jess and Rory, Gilmore Girls
14. Riggins and Lyla, Friday Night Lights
15. Emily and Maya, Pretty Little Liars
16. Nathan and Haley, One Tree Hill
17. Toby and Spencer, Pretty Little Liars
Which first kiss is your fave? Sound off in the comments section!
More deets on Caroline and Klaus' hot TVD hook up!