11 Times You Felt Like Tina Fey Was Speaking Directly Into Your Soul
Tina Fey is easily one of the most relatable celebrities out there. From her love of food to general distaste of most people, there have been plenty of times where it felt like the Muppets Most Wanted actress just GOT you, ya know?
So, in honor of her latest film hitting theaters today, we thought we'd round up 11 times when it felt like Tina (or her 30 Rock character Liz Lemon) was speaking directly into your soul. Check them out below!
1. When you wanted to be amped on life…but not too much.
2. When you went to a birthday party and it was missing one key ingredient.
3. When you knew that food was going to be able to solve a problem you had.
4. When you figured out that guys can totally suck sometimes and friends are the best.
5. When you get super ambitious with your food.
6. When you realized how much exercise sucks.
7. When NOTHING was working out the way you wanted it to.
8. When she called out Taylor Swift…because somebody had to do it.
9. When you realized she loves Oprah just as much as you do.
10. When she made you realize people are the worst.
11. And last but not least, the eye roll to end all eye rolls.
Any moments we're missing? Shout 'em out in the comments section!
Watch the extended trailer for Muppets Most Wanted out now!