The Top 10 Times Celebrities Went in Disguise to Prank Fans
Everyone loves a good prank and that includes celebrities. Sometimes they even pull pranks on us! So today, we’re breaking down the top 10 times celebrities went in disguise to prank their fans:
1. To kick off the list, we have that time Kourtney Kardashian disguised herself for a little segment on the ten-year anniversary special of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kourtney dressed up, head to toe, wig and all, to ask people on the street what they thought about the Kardashians and it was HILARIOUS.
2. And speaking of the Kardashian clan, that isn’t the only time one of them tricked people in disguise. Last year, on an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kendall & Kylie Jenner, as well as Khloe Kardashian, all went out on a Hollywood tour bus completely disguised in prosthetic makeup.
Unfortunately, the jig was up after Kylie shared this not-so-secret journey on her Snapchat, where, you know, she has millions of people watching her every move. Including paparazzi!
3. Next up, we have the time Justin Bieber dressed in disguise for a reason we still aren’t exactly sure of. The Biebz took a stroll through Amsterdam, with sunglasses, a brown wig and, of course, fake facial hair.
There’s no way to blow your cover like asking someone if your disguise looks real.
4. One time, Demi Lovato pretended to be a LYFT driver. In the video, she only disguised herself with sunglasses and a hat. But it still fooled her fans!
5. There’s nothing quite like that music video Katy Perry did for her song, “Birthday,” where she crashed REAL birthdays, pretending to be a few pretty eccentric characters, including Goldie the Dancer, Yosef Shulem the MC, Kris the Clown, Ace the Animal Trainer, and Princess Mandee.
6. After Drake hosted the ESPYs, he wanted some feedback. So, naturally, he went on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and went out in the streets of Hollywood with a fake mustache and beard, asking fans on their thoughts of his performance.
7. Next up, we have that time Miley Cyrus and Jimmy Fallon sang in disguise in a Subway Station. Together, they performed “Jolene” and “Party in the USA.” Though, both Miley and Jimmy ditched the wigs when it came time to party in the USA.
8. Adele disguised herself as an Adele impersonator named Jenny for a BBC special, where she was among other impersonators who had no idea. She even messed around with the other ladies while in line to get up to sing.
Though it was an incredible disguise, everyone seemed to figure it out the second Adele started singing.
9. Channing Tatum gave fans a magical performance during a screening of Magic Mike XXL, when he dressed up as a marketing exec. Channing then proceeds to ask fans questions about the movie. But the best part of this whole experience has to be the way Channing tells everyone it’s him… You may say he just let his body do the talking.
10. And lastly, there was that time Niall Horan dressed up as a security guy at a One Direction concert. And Niall didn’t just secure the area. He also made sure to through major digs at his own band in the most hilarious ways.