10 Things You Should Never Say to a Sensitive Girl
Sensitive girls have it pretty tough, generally speaking. Apart from other sensitive people — who totally know where you’re coming from — everyone else just assumes you’re a little insane.
But we’re here to tell you that you aren’t crazy! You’re just hyper-sensitive and that’s totally fine. Except, of course, any time someone says any of these terrible things and sends your over the edge:
1. “You get upset so easily.” Yes, unfortch.
2. “You need to grow a thicker skin.” If only everything in life were that easy, then we SUPPOSE that would be a fantastic solution.
3. “No offense, but…” Stop right there, Person Who Was About to Cause Some Offense.
4. *Yells.* Why? Just why?
5. “Stop crying.” So glad tears are a faucet that can just be shut off. Wonderful.
6. “I’m about to cry.” Oh no, then that means that we’re about to cry, too.
7. “Oh, that’s what you’re wearing?” It doesn’t matter what tone you say it in, it’s always going to hurt some feelings. Just say it in your head.
8. “I have something to tell you, but I don’t know how you’ll react.” Umm, spill NOW. Why would you do that???
9. “A pet dies in one of the scenes in this movie.” Cue hyperventilation.
10. “Oooh, touchy touchy!” Enough, get out.