10 Things You Can Only Do When You’re Home Alone
As great as it is to be surrounded by family and friends, sometimes you just want to be alone! There’s nothing wrong with needing sweet, sweet privacy, especially when it comes to wanting to do some of the things we know you only do when you’re by yourself. Listen, a girl has the right to sing “Let It Go” at the top of her lungs without anyone judging her — it’s totally natural! Here are 10 things we know everyone does, but only when they’re home alone:
1. Take your pants off immediately.
2. Make up dances to your favorite songs.
3. Sing as loud as you can, preferably while in the shower where the acoustics are the best.
4. Talk to your pets with the hope they’ll talk back.
5. Eat your way through all the leftovers in your fridge.
6. Leave your dirty clothes on the floor of your room, the bathroom, or basically anywhere else besides the hamper.
7. Try on the fanciest clothes in your closet simply because you can.
8. Shower with the door open. Because, why not?
9. Attempt to learn all the words to a Nicki Minaj rap so you can show off to your friends later.
10. Practice coming up with the best comebacks in front of your mirror.