10 Things That Taylor Swift Does at Every. Single. Awards Show
The 2014 CMT Music Awards are this week and to celebrate the night jam-packed with southern royalty, we’re honoring our favorite country queen: Taylor Swift! Tay’s a regular at basically every awards show in the books, which means she’s gotten a knack for always doing certain things at each and every one of them. Whether she’s letting loose from her seat in the audience or posing in a gorgeous, sparkly dress, it’s comforting to know some things will always stay the same — at least when it comes to T.Swift’s awards show actions, that is. Be sure to tune into the 2014 CMTs Wednesday, June 4 at 8pm ET and see if you notice any of her signature moves like the ones below!
1. She’s shocked by something.
2. She awkwardly dances in her seat.
3. She gets overly excited even when she doesn’t win.
4. She wears a sparkly dress.
5. She gives a shout-out to her Swifties.
6. She sings along to every performance.
7. She impresses her parents.
8. She has chats with her (probably famous) seating neighbor.
9. She looks directly at the camera.
10. She expects to win, but pretends like she doesn’t.