9 Things Pretty Little Liars Fans Are Sick of Hearing
We're a little less than a month away from the season five premiere of Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family (yay!) but before we see our fave people back in action, we wanted to discuss those who might not be the biggest PLL fans.
No doubt about it, PLL can be a polarizing show. There are so many twists and turns that while some fans love the mystery, others can get fed up. So, we thought we'd break down a few of the phrases that some PLL haters might have a tendency of saying. And to be honest (see what we did there?) PLL fans are sick of hearing these things!
Scroll below to see what we're talking about.
1. It’s SO confusing. Maybe it wouldn't be so confusing if you were actually a DEDICATED fan.
2. How can you root for Aria and Ezra? They’re a terrible couple. They’re MEANT TO BE.
3. The guy who plays Toby isn’t even that hot. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.
4. Nothing about the show is believable. It’s a TV show – you’re supposed to suspend reality for a bit. DUH.
5. Why don’t they just go to the police and come clean about everything? Because then the show wouldn't exist anymore, that’s why.
6. All the guys on this show are cute with brown hair — I can barely tell them apart. You need to try harder then.
7. Why don't they use their cell phones to take pics and document everything? It's hard to think logically when you're constantly being stalked and harassed!
8. Paige is a terrible GF — she shouldn't have told the police about Ali being alive. Don't. Get. Us. Started.
9. They always let "A" get away, they should try harder to catch him/her. Don't you understand? They don't want to thrust themselves into danger more than they already have!
Anything we're missing? Get the convo going in the comments section?
Get a refresher on the season four finale of Pretty Little Liars.