8 Problems Only People With Naturally Straight Hair Will Understand
Now, don’t get us wrong — there are a lot of great things about having naturally straight hair. It’s easy to manage, never takes too long to do, and it’ll always be a classic style. HOWEVER, there are plenty of downsides to having natural stick-straight hair.
Don’t believe us? Check out seven struggles that ONLY people with naturally straight hair will understand. Trust us — the struggle is REAL.
1. Any time you try to curl your hair, it immediately falls flat. So glad I spent half an hour curling my hair…
2. You’ve gone through just about every kind of hairspray to see if it’ll actually make your hair stay. Spoiler alert: none of them work!
3. You’ve also gone through every kind of curling iron/wand/rollers to see if they might actually help curl your hair. Nope.
4. And forget trying to tease your hair, it just turns out kind of sad and pathetic. I swear it looked good for about three minutes while I was getting ready!
5. You get MAJOR hair envy when you see friends/strangers with perfect curled hair. IT’S NOT FAIR.
6. When you do attempt to tease/curl with your hair, you feel a constant need to fluff it up throughout the day/evening. Does my hair look OK?
7. When people make fun of you/judge you for owning a straightener. WHAT?! Sometimes there are areas that need a little touch up.
8. You feel a constant betrayal by hair companies who tell you their shampoo/conditioners will actually give your hair volume. LIARS!
Do you agree with any (or all) of these? Share if you can relate!