9 Things Girls With Only Sisters Will Be Able to Understand
Not every girl is lucky enough to have a sister, but if you do, you know what a special relationship it is. It’s hard to explain, but there’s just something about having a sister that makes you learn a lot about yourself, and people in general.
In fact, being a girl who ONLY has sisters is such a fun experience, we thought we’d break down nine things that only this rare breed of people will understand. Check them out for yourself below!
1. Your closet doubles (or triples, depending on how many sisters you actually have). It’s cool if I borrow this right? aka I’m stealing this from you and who knows when you’ll get it back.
2. Fights don’t last longer than five minutes because you just get over whatever you were fighting about. WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS YOU’RE REALLY ANNOYING ME. Hey, wanna go to the movies tomorrow?
3. You can tell what your sibling is thinking just by looking at them. FroYo?
4. You have to hear all the same stories over and over again because you hear them from each sister — and then all over again from your parents. Did you hear that your sister [INSERT STORY HERE]?
5. You are each other’s beauty product inspirations. OMG WHAT NAIL POLISH COLOR IS THAT?! I NEED IT RIGHT NOW.
6. You don’t need to think twice about their food order at any restaurant. Yeah, she wants the #1 grilled onions with no tomato.
7. You have a built in TV/Movie/Netflix marathon partner for life. Hey, should we lay in bed and watch America’s Next Top Model for 11 hours straight? Yeah, we probably should.
8. You have enough inside jokes to last you a lifetime, and people get annoyed with you because they don’t know what you’re talking about half of the time. Us:”Hey doll.” LOLOL. Other people: “Huh?”
9. You always have fun together no matter what you do! Well, duh! Sisters make the best friends EVER.
Anything we’re missing? Tell us in the comments!