13 Things Only Californians Will Be Able to Understand
The world is filled with wonderful places, but there’s just something about California. There’s an awesome climate, TONS of movie stars live here, plus you can go to the beach, mountains AND desert all within the span of a day.
There are tons of sterotypes about living in the Golden State, and there are certain aspects of those that ONLY people from California will understand. Check some of them out below!
1. In N Out is the most magical food EVER.
2. You don’t go surfing every day. (In fact, a majority of people don’t even know how to surf.)
3. We have a difficult time understanding the concept of “seasons.”
4. But when it does actually rain, it’s pure chaos.
5. We’re not all as outdoorsy as we seem.
6. You don’t ALWAYS see famous people walking around (unless you live in L.A., then there’s a good chance you’ll run into Reese Witherspoon at Yougurtland on any given occasion).
7. We have very little public transportation, but that’s OK because every time you get in your car it’s like your own private concert.
8. Not everyone maintains a year-round tan.
9. We have some legit sports teams.
10. Whether you live in Northern California or Southern California, you usually make it to Disney at LEAST, like, once a year.
11. Yes, most of us are actually that “chill.”
12. Even if you’re from Northern California, you can appreciate Southern California….
13. ….and vice versa.
What’s the worst CA stereotype? Sound off in the comments!