12 Things You’ll Only Understand If You’re a Morning Person
You know what they say — the early bird gets the worm! However, are you SUCH a morning person that you’re up even before that? Yes, while some people are night owls and can stay awake until the wee hours of the night, there are those of us who wake up pretty much as those people are going to sleep.
There are lots of great things about being a morning person — you can just accomplish SO much with your day! — but there are certain things you’ll only be able to understand if you enjoy getting up before the crack of dawn. Check them out below!
1. You ALWAYS wake up before your alarm goes off. Sometimes you wonder why you even set it.
2. You get more done before 9 AM then some people get done all day. Homework? Check! Preparing lunch? Check!
3. You have to wait hours before your friends will get back to you if you text them too early. I texted them at 6 AM, why haven’t they responded?!
4. “Sleeping in” on a weekend means you’re up somewhere between 8 AM and 9 AM. Wow, 8:30? I haven’t slept in that long in AGES.
5. If you don’t start accomplishing things by 10 AM, you feel like your day has been wasted. Being unproductive?!
6. Not only do you like to wake up early, but you do so with cheer. GOOD MORNINGGGGG WORLD!
7. Sleepovers are annoying because you wake up hours before everyone else and sit quietly playing on your phone. Why won’t people wake up already?!
8. You can never stay out that late because you get tired by 10 PM. I’ve been up since 6 AM soooo I think it’s time to call it a night.
9. You’ve had three meals by noon. Yep.
10. You’ve waiting outside Starbucks for it to open…at 6 AM. You know you’ve been there.
11. Waking up early for something exciting (ie, traveling for a vacation) is no sweat. Setting my alarm for 4 AM? YAY!
12. You judge friends who sleep in past 1 PM. Seriously? Are you kidding me?
Are you a morning person? Tell us in the comments!