The Vampire Diaries Recap: The 5 Most Teeth Sinking Moments From Last Night’s Ep!
Anyhow, last night on “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” someone came back to Mystic Falls and Elena was their target. So what else is new, right?
Missed last night’s ep? Catch up right now with this recap!
1. Elena puts two stakes through Stefan’s stomach and we couldn’t be more proud. Let’s face it guys, Stefan really had this one coming. Even after Elena and Alaric pulled Stefan out of the burning car, he was still being a total jerk! And before that he was like on total stalker mode. Thanks a lot, Klaus! We’ve gotta give Elena props though, through it all, she’s still holding on to her hope that Stefan will go back to being himself. We certainly hope so.
2. Tyler’s been sired by Klaus. Worst. Thing. Ever! So now that Tyler’s a hybrid, he feels this super sense of loyalty to Klaus cause he’s the one who basically made him. He’s all proud about being Klaus’s first successful hybrid so when everyone’s talking about a plan to stop Stefan and Klaus, he’s not for it. We’re starting to get scared we could be losing Tyler to the dark side, especially since the reason why Rebekah is still around is to make sure he becomes as evil as possible. This stinks!
3. Matt brings back Vicki and screws up the whole balance of things. Poor, Matt. His love for his little sis was like his ultimate downfall last night. Vicki tricked him into bringing her back and he had no idea that her plan was to kill Elena. Although Bonnie was able to reverse what Matt did, she wasn’t able to restore the balance of things. So what exactly does this mean? Well, basically just about everyone who has died on TVD is now back. Biggest surprise of all? Mason Lockwood!
4. Elena’s feelings for Damon become more obvious. Now that Rebekah is around things are a lot more complicated and this is where Damon comes in. Elena had Damon use his charm on Rebekah to steer her attention away from Stefan so that her and Alaric’s plan could work. But what happens when Damon turns into Mr. Charming? Elena starts to look very jealous and Stefan picks up on it right away. Could Elena end up moving on to the other Salvatore?
5. Katherine wakes up Michael, you know the vampire who also happens to slay vampires? The real question is though, did he kill Katherine?! Katherine tells Michael how she wants Klaus killed and Michael tells us he can totally do it. Now, the part where things get crazy is when Katherine is trying to feed him with human blood. Apparently, Michael refuses to feed off of things that are alive, but he has no problem feeding off of Katherine. So uh, is she still alive?!