The Vampire Diaries Recap: The 5 Most Teeth Sinking Moments From Last Night’s Ep!
Click on to read our full recap of last night’s ep!
1. Klaus is working on building an army of hybrids. So we guess this explains his whole purpose of existing, cause we wish he’d just go away! Klaus and Stefan are trailing a werewolf named Ray (David Gallagher from 7th Heaven!) so that Klaus can use him to start creating hybrids. They finally find Ray in some bar and start torturing him to get him to say where his pack meets for the full moon. Throughout all this, Klaus is using Stefan to kill. Stefan even has to stop Damon from continuing to follow where Klaus and Stefan are headed. Why Stefan doesn’t just kill Klaus has us seriously confused.
2. Caroline and Tyler hook up and it’s the most intense intimate scene ever. From Caroline getting all jealous over Tyler bringing Sophie to Elena’s birthday to these two always being together, we knew the feelings were there. But we didn’t expect them to go full on at it in the first ep. Here’s to hoping they don’t get preggers, cause that hybrid baby would definitely be a target for Klaus.
3. Speaking of Tyler and Caroline, as Caroline is leaving Ty’s house she bumps into his mom and she didn’t look too happy. We just figured she didn’t like the fact that Caroline was sneaking out of her house in the middle of the night. Boy were we wrong! Ty’s mom ends up shooting Caroline with this like tranquilizer gun and we’re not sure at all why. Is she trying to keep these two apart?
4. Jeremy is still being haunted by Vicki and Anna. Remember how at the end of last season, Vicki and Anna appear in Jeremy’s kitchen? Well, they’re back! We’re not sure what the reason behind this haunting is, but it seems like Vicki at least needs Jeremy for something. She pops up in Jeremy’s car and says “Help me,” but help her with what is what we’re wondering.
5. Stefan still loves Elena and hasn’t really turned into the monster that we thought. Phew! There’s still hope for Stefan. At first we thought the boy had gone completely to the dark side, but it seems that he’s doing this more to protect Elena and Damon. Stefan calls Elena basically just to hear her voice and it’s probs the most heartbreaking scene of the night. We really hope Stefan decides to ditch Klaus after this.