11 Annoying Instagram Habits That Drive Everyone Crazy
Whether you love it or hate it, pretty much everyone has at least a LITTLE something to say when it comes to Instagram. The social media photo sharing app is great for a number of reasons, but you gotta take the good with the bad, because people can be REALLY annoying on Instagram.
Yes, if you have the app, you know at least a few (or more) people who you’d love to just unfollow. To see what the most annoying Instagram habits are, scroll below!
1. When people post more than one photo per day/event. We don’t need to see 17 photos from brunch.
2. When people edit inspirational words over their pics. Just….no.
3. When everyone posts the same sunset pic. Yes, we get it. The sky looks cool tonight.
4. When people think they’re being artsy. Congratulations, you’re an artist now.
5. When people post pics of food that look completely unappetizing. The same can also be said for empty plate pics.
6. When people post too many #TBT pics. Yeah, we get it, you were a cute kid.
7. When people use too many unnecessary hashtags. #happy #igdaily #photooftheday #ootd #smile #igers #blue #sky #cute #funny #pics #fun
8. When people do too many #OOTD. Yeah, yeah, yeah, YOU’RE A FASHIONISTA.
9. When people ONLY post #latergrams. We get that sometimes you want to be in the moment and just post the photo later, but come on, it’s called INSTA-gram.
10. When people post REALLY long captions. Save the seven paragraph-long birthday message for the person’s card….not the Internet.
11. When people post too many seflies. This is pretty self explanatory.
Agree with us? Or maybe there’s something we missed? Sound off in the comments and share if you agree with our list!