Flashback Friday: Lauren Conrad’s Most Life-Changing Advice From The Hills
When The Hills started airing on MTV wayyy back in the day (OK, it was only 2006), it was a "reality show" that most people knew wasn't actually real. However, some of the advice doled out by its star Lauren Conrad was pretty genuine, and has stuck with us until this day.
Lauren went through of her fair share of drama on the show, but she always managed to learn (or teach) some kind of lesson from it. So, in honor of the latest Flashback Friday, we rounded up 15 pieces of life advice from LC that we could all use from time to time. See them below!
1. It's important to forgive — but it's also important to move on.
2. No matter how bad things get, they can only get better from there.
3. Things don't always work out the way you want them to — and you just have to deal with it.
4. Don't give up on people.
5. You deserve someone special.
6. For the most part, give people the benefit of the doubt.
7. Sometimes, you just gotta do you.
9. Have standards.
10. Learn to let things go.
11. Don't let anger get the best of you.
12. You can't always control other people's decisions.
13. It's all about quality over quantity.
14. Change is inevitable.
15. And last but not least…
What's your fave piece of advice from Lauren? Sound off in the comments!
Lauren Conrad beauty tutorial!