10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Cast of ‘The Carrie Diaries’
Is anyone else as obsessed with The Carrie Diaries as we are? We can't get enough of AnnaSophia Robb as the young Carrie Bradshaw. Her style is killer on this show and we are so jealous of the wardrobe she gets to wear! Plus, girl got to kiss Austin Butler on a regular basis during the entire first season. Not a bad day at the office, right?
Well, she may not be kissing him much in season 2 because last season ended with Austin's character Sebastian kissing Carrie's best friend Maggie! So much drama. While Carrie's down a BFF and BF, she will be gaining a new friend this season. Newcomer Lindsey Gort is taking on the role of a young Samantha Jones. The older version of this character in Sex in the City was portrayed by Kim Cattrall and we have to admit, Samantha looks exactly like Kim! Talk about perfect casting.
Since the first episode of the new season aired on Friday, we wanted to celebrate with a little cast trivia. We rounded up some facts on the some of the actors to get to know them a little bit better! So, here's a list of 10 things you didn't know about the cast of TCD.
1. Austin Butler has been in a long-term relationship with another young star, Vanessa Hudgens.
2. AnnaSophia began taking acting lessons at the age of 8.
3. Katie Findlay (Maggie) is Canadian.
4. Austin got his start in the entertainment business by becoming a background actor.
5. AnnaSophia starred in Bridge to Terabithia with Josh Hutcherson and Zoey Deschanel.
6. Lindsey Gort played a waitress named "Margie" in the action movie 2 Guns starring Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington.
7. The first film Ellen Wong saw in a movie theater was Titanic.
8. Austin guest starred on an episode of Hannah Montana.
9. Brendan Dooling (Walt) had a part in the recent film Paranoia with Liam Hemsworth.
10. AnnaSophia also shared the big screen with another Hunger Games star — Alexander Ludwig. They starred in Race to Witch Mountain back in 2009.
Are you glad The Carries Diaries is back? Sound off in the comments!