7 Most Memorable Moments From Teen Choice Awards 2014, Expressed in GIFs!
We’ve already recapped the fashion, the winners and the red-carpet happenings from the Teen Choice Awards 2014, but something is clearly still missing — the show itself! And with hosts like Tyler Posey and Sarah Hyland, you know it was a night to remember.
So whether you were too distracted by Demi Lovato and Chery Lloyd’s opening performance, or Ansel Elgort’s mesmerizing smile to catch every single moment, don’t worry — we’ve got you covered! Here are the seven most memorable moments from last night’s TCAs, obviously in GIF-form!
1. Selena Gomez’s ‘Ultimate Choice Award’ speech. This year the TCAs recognized Sel for her work in movies, music and on TV with the Ultimate Choice Award. As usual, Sel was grateful and humble when she accepted the award, but also confused some people with the context of her speech. In addition to thanking her mom, she talked about going through some personal hardship “this month” and thanked her fans for helping her through it. Hmm, a reference to the Justin Bieber drama, perhaps?
2. Tyler Posey reuniting with Jennifer Lopez. Not only did host Tyler Posey reunite with his Maid In Manhattan mom, but he also showed off some killer dance moves! Do we see a twerk in there?
3. Donald Sutherland spreads the love. Your Choice Movie Villain couldn’t escape from Panem for too long! When Donald went up onstage to accept his surfboard, it did it in typical President Snow fashion — by throwing berries to the audience. Don’t worry; He made sure to warn everyone not to eat them…
4. Ariana Grande turns southern. Uhhh, where did that accent come from, girl?
5. Shailene Woodley, Nat Wolff and Ansel Elgort are adorable as usual. THE FEELS! We’re not surprised that Ansel, Shai and Nat took home the award for Choice Movie Chemistry, but their group hug was more than our little hearts could handle!
6. Tyler Posey strips down to his skivvies. And by skivvies, we mean a hula skirt and coconut-shell bra! Does anyone else have Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie” stuck in their head?
7. 5 Seconds of Summer shows up…in the shower! We were sad that 5SOS couldn’t accept their award in person due to being on tour with 1D, but when they came on the screen in nothing but towels we totally forgave them. Can I get an AMEN?!