All the Times Taylor Swift Looked Like a Disney Character Without Even Trying
There aren’t many humans who can say they look like Taylor Swift. The 26-year-old singer’s best friend, Karlie Kloss, is a dead ringer, but other than that, there aren’t too many. But when you look at the world of Disney, then things definitely change. Here are all the times Taylor Swift looked like a Disney character without even trying:
1. When she found fell down the rabbit hole, found (Alice’s) Wonderland and got lost in it.
— Miss. E (@JoannaEscobedo) October 24, 2012
Taylor looks like Alice in Wonderland here! i think she would totally suit for the part. (via @jonasaguz ) pic.twitter.com/KKanejA9
— 13. (@itaydemi) July 30, 2012
2. When she was the princess in a love story (a la Cinderella).
— Author Jenni James (@Jenni_James) March 19, 2016
3. …twice (a la Aurora in Sleeping Beauty).
— Taylor Swift (@SwiftInstinct) March 25, 2015
— (@SSM8282) March 2, 2015
4. At the Grammys & in her “Out of the Woods” music video, when she let it go and channeled Elsa from Frozen.
Am i looks like elsa?? #WeAreAllTaylorSwift
— tay (@veliadallasx) April 1, 2015
— Evita (@EvitaKst) January 1, 2016
5. Okay, so she tried in the first example, but you can’t argue against her unintentional portrayal of Tangled‘s Rapunzel in the second shot.
Taylor Swift as Rapunzel from Tangled 🙂 *awesome! pic.twitter.com/I451f8YI
— Wahyu Antari (@wahyu_antari) January 26, 2013
Taylor swift dressed up as rapunzel from tangled. pic.twitter.com/1KBQZs4vLv
— IG:fairygossip66. (@sweetcaress212) May 20, 2014
6. When Peter Pan’s sidekick, Tinker Bell, was her twin.
— Payton! (@sadpictureswift) June 9, 2015
7. When she rocked the same hairstyle as Edna Mode from The Incredibles.
no offence but taylor looks like edna mode from the incredibles pic.twitter.com/TUNsMSrpeg
— daniela (@wydbutera) February 15, 2016
8. …and Cody Martin from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
Taylor out there looking like Cody from this episode of The Suite Life pic.twitter.com/iqtFms8sOV
— hun. (@aIexiz_) February 15, 2016
9. Then there was the Met Gala, when she reincarnated Zenon from Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. Wow.
— Adriana Pratt (@adrianampratt) May 2, 2016
Want more cartoon/celebrity lookalike pairs? Look no further: