10 Things Only Tall Girls Will Be Able to Understand
Studies show that a woman’s average height is 5’4″, but there are those of us who just so happen to go above and beyond that. Yes, whether we like it or not, our tall, statuesque frame can be hard to deal with sometimes.
Don’t believe us? We rounded up 10 downsides of being tall — that only our fellow tall people will be able to understand. Check them out below!
1. Maxi dresses are pretty much ALWAYS too short.
2. And don’t even get us started on how hard it is to find jeans that fit.
3. Pretty much every guy is shorter than you which just like, sucks.
4. When you tower over other people you feel like you might be intimidating them which we really don’t mean to.
5. When other people comment on how tall you are, it’s like NO DUH.
6. However, a nice perk is being able to see over everyone in a crowded room.
7. Sleeping on a small couch is nearly impossible.
8. Most tall girls have big feet, so it’s hard to find cute shoes in your size.
9. Sitting in the back seat of a car (especially the middle) is like a mild form of torture.
10. However, sometimes when you’re tall, you just gotta pretend like you’re a super model and act like the world is your runway.