All posts tagged "Toy Story 3"
11 Big-Name Actors Who Were Once Considered for Toy Story
Before Tim Allen was cast, there was...
14 Pixar Movie Characters That Were All Voiced by the Same Actor
With Pixar by his side, this guy is set for LIFE.
All 19 Pixar Movies, Ranked by Their Success at the Box Office
Pixar can NEVER go wrong.
Ranking Pixar Heroines From Least to Most Dateable
Last week, I ranked the Pixar heroes from least to most dateable. It was a little difficult because...
What Your Favorite Disney-Pixar Character Says About You
Sure, the theories about your favorite Disney-Pixar movies, like Toy Story and Finding Nemo, can be a little...
10 Movie Endings We Would Change if We Could
There’s nothing worse than a sad ending to a movie. Come on, movies are supposed to end on...
Oscars 2011: The Full List of Winners!
Not gonna lie…85% of the Oscars was just “Eh” (the other 15% was Anne and James’ hosting, natch)....
Oscar Noms Are Out! And Surprise! Black Swan and Social Network Dominate
The Social Network has gone and done it again! Our fave movie of the year, which pretty much...
Social Network and Glee For The Win! 2011 Golden Globes Winners
What. A. Show! The 2011 Awards’ season was off to a fabulous (and very fashionable!) start at the...