Style How-To: Steal Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s Super Cute Red Carpet Look! (Tips and Pics)
It’s pretty much a known fact that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are like, the most fashionable sisters in Hollywood (uh, except for the Kardashians). The girls don’t have, like, 8 clothing lines for nothin’ ya know! And if you’ve ever wanted to steal any of their stylish looks, Posh24 is giving you a chance right now.
Our BFFs put together some tips and links on where you can buy items that look exactly like Mary-Kate and Ashley’s. Like, legit identical (like them). Peep these tips (and pics) for how to get their looks!
How To Get The Look:
– We love how Ashley combined two of this year’s biggest trends, the sheer top and leather pants. A white oversized shirt is not only a great investment, but it’s both comfy and chic! You can find one at Topshop.
– Leather pants gives Ashley’s outfit just the right amount of attitude. We found this pair at H&M and can’t wait to start struttin’ our stuff in them.
– As much as we love color, sometimes it’s okay to go all black and white; Ashley proved this with her ensemb. Instead of going with a bright pop of color, she went with grey suede heels. We sort of love it and you can find a really similar pair at Asos.
– As for Mary-Kate’s look, we love how she created this young and fashionable yet very mature business type look. With a LBDS (little black dress shirt) you can look super professional and still keep it fresh. We found a dress just like MK’s at Mango, but even a long shirt would have worked to copy this look.
– A pair of black high heeled pumps is something every girl needs in her closet! We can’t think of any other shoe that can be worn with so many different outfits. MK’s closet is probably full of them and you can get a pair at Asos.