18 Struggles Only Girls with Small Boobs Will Understand
While it’s important that we embrace our given bodies, there are still some struggles girls with small boobs can’t get away from. Don’t worry, though, you’re not alone! In fact, here are 18 different problems only ladies with flat chests will understand:
1. Companies always put an emphasis on bigger boobs. You know it’s true.
2. Finding bras that fit. Victoria’s Secret doesn’t seem to cater much to anyone smaller than a B or C cup.
3. When you do manage to find a bra in your size, there’s mondo padding. Why can’t they just leave ’em as is, huh?
4. And yes, we do need bras. How do we put this delicately? Umm… just because we don’t have as much to hold up doesn’t mean we like informing the world when we’re cold.
5. Strapless tops and dresses are tough. There’s nothing to hold them up and gravity is not our friend.
6. Even when you do have straps, they could easily fall off. Camis (and the like) were not invented for the small-breasted.
7. Finding a bathing suit set that fits is torture. If you’ve got no boobs but a set of hips on ya, bikini tops and bottoms need to be bought separately… which usually means more money. Greaattt.
8. There’s no cushion when someone accidentally elbows you in the general vicinity. Instead, it goes straight to the bone.
9. Oh, you found something that fits perfectly! …except for in the boob area, ~*FaNtAsTiC*~.
10. “They’ll grow when you’re older, sweetie.” You know, that doesn’t happen for everyone. Sometimes they stay as is. Don’t spread lies!
11. “They’ll get bigger when you’re pregnant.” Thanks for the tip?
12. The term ‘boy-shaped.’ Attention, public! Females come in all different sizes! They’re still considered girls!
13. We have no built-in snack catcher. If a chip falls down our shirts, it’s definitely going to come out the bottom… eventually.
14. Heck, we can’t put anything in there! Why can’t our cleavage act as a second purse, storing our cell phones and wallets? (HA, cleavage. What’s that word?)
15. People assume you’re younger than you are. Because boobs = age & maturity, obvi.
16. Sports bras give you pecs. Attractive.
17. Put on some weight? Guess where that weight’s NOT going.
18. Introducing the Mayor of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. The nickname that ruined childhood.
Don’t worry, girls (and parents), the PROS of having small boobs are a’comin’!