15 Signs You Spend WAY Too Much Time on the Internet
Too much of a good thing does exist, especially when it comes to the Internet. Here are 15 surefire signs you spend WAY too much time online:
1. First reaction you have when you wake up in the morning:
2. Not being able to use your phone during school or work gives you the shakes. It’s like your hands don’t know what to do with themselves.
3. You feel compelled to go online at all times, no matter how inappropriate. Like the Kardashians & Jenners at the 2014 MTV VMAs during the moment of silence for Ferguson. K.
4. When you learn the place you’re spending the next few hours at doesn’t allow you access to its WiFi…
5. When you learn the place you’re spending the next few hours at doesn’t even have WiFi…
6. You haven’t memorized the days/times TV shows air in years. Why bother? You’ll watch ’em online at some point.
7. You have, however, memorized your credit card #, security code and expiration date. Because of all those online orders you keep making.
8. Along the same lines, you can’t remember the last time you shopped in a physical store. Why bother?
9. …or the last time you actually walked into a restaurant to get takeout. Seamless-ing that shiz right to your door is so much easier. When you can’t, it’s all like:
10. You can’t imagine dating a person you’re unable to find via a simple Google search. For real, your eyes bug out when you hear someone say:
11. Your favorite channel isn’t on television. It starts with a WWW.
12. All of your information comes from the World Wide Web. It’s practically a miracle to know the definition of Encyclopedia now.
13. The struggle is real for your phone battery. When your phone dies, you die.
14. You speak in hashtags. #winning #thuglife #blessed
15. All the hand cramps! Grr.