10 Signs You Need to End Your Friendship
There are plenty of surefire signs you’ve really found your true best friends forever, but there are also plenty of warnings that you need to end your friend. ASAP. Here are ten that tell you that you need to get out of there while you still have your sanity:
1. The secrets. She knows all of yours, but what do you really know about her?
2. When compliments are actually insults. Frenemies live off the back-handed statements.
3. Jokes come at your expense. “I was only joking!” Yeah, sure you were…
4. You’re always the one to concede. Walking all over you is NOT okay.
5. Got a problem? She has a worse one. One-uppers — god, we hate ’em.
6. Or, on the other hand, got a problem? Ain’t nobody got time for that. You’re always around to listen, but when it comes time for her to listen to you, pshh.
7. Competition brings out the worst in her. Friendly competition happens in friendships, but there’s a limit.
8. She talks about others behind their backs. A lot. Who’s to say she’s not saying shiz behind your back?
9. Whenever you tell her you like someone, you just so happen to catch her flirting with him later on. Grr.
10. If she in any way resembles Regina George. Actually, the entirety of Mean Girls is all one big warning sign.