10 Surefire Signs You’re Ready to Be in a Relationship
Think you’re ready for a relationship? Then ALL of these ten surefire signs should apply to you:
1. You’re okay with living the single life. You don’t need anyone in your life.
2. You know the other person’s quirks. And whole-heartedly accept them.
3. You understand the importance of communication. NONE OF THIS:
4. You have a willingness to compromise. Not everything’s gonna go your way, you know.
5. You’re not waiting for someone else to “save” you. This isn’t a Disney movie.
6. You can balance your school/work/social lives. If you can’t handle those already, it’s not a good time to add a love life into the mix.
7. You’re over your last relationship. Can’t move forward if your heart’s with someone else.
8. You’re not willing to settle. Because:
9. You’re happy. To be content with someone else, you must first be content with yourself.
10. You actually want a relationship. Because, well, duh.
NOTE: Even if all of these apply to you, don’t rush!