10 Things That Prove She’s The Man Is Everything
She's the Man…is there any better teen rom-com? This fine piece of cinema hit theaters all the way back in 2006, but as the years have passed, it's only cemented its status as a classic. Put it right up there with Clueless and Mean Girls!
Anyways, just in case for some reason you've never heard of this movie, or need some kind of refresher, we rounded up 10 reasons why the gender-swapping flick is EV.RY.THING. Check them out below!
1. It's subtly suggestive humor.
2. Channing Tatum getting all sassy. And shirtless.
3. One liners like this…
4. …and this.
5. It has a makeover montage. (Who DOESN'T love those?)
6. Eunice is just the weirdest…and that's why we love her.
7. It taught us this unforgettable icebreaker.
8. Oh, and let's not forget about Malcom aka the BIGGEST creeper of all time.
9. It actually has some dating wisdom to offer.
10. And basically just everything Amanda Bynes did to portray a guy perfectly.
What's your fave part from She's the Man? Sound off in the comments!
Are Drake Bell and Amanda still BFFs after all these years?