The 10 Sexiest Movie Moments of Couples Who Met on Set
Valentine’s Day isn’t about the mushy-gushy cards, flowers and chocolate. (You can thank Hallmark & the like for making it seem like that.) No, no, it’s actually about a little thing called love. That’s right, good ol’-fashioned L-O-V-E. And you know what pairs up perfectly with love? Affection. So, in celebration of the upcoming romantic holiday, we’re looking at the most… affectionate movie scenes between couples who met on set.
While one may think that Valentine’s Day should count, considering Taylor Swift & Taylor Lautner (a.k.a. Taylor-Squared) got together during/after filming, and the fact that the flick is named after the special occasion, but do you remember their kiss scenes? Not exactly the type we’re going for. Here, let us show you what we mean. Take a look at the ten SEXIEST film moments of real-life loves, past and present:
1. Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson, Twilight — Robsten may be no longer, but the sparks between Bella and Edward will live on. Forever. It all started with a kiss. A steamy, forbidden kiss:
2. Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield, The Amazing Spider-Man — Spinning a girl with a web to twirl and fall into your arms? That’s certainly one (hot!) way to begin a relationship — on- and off-screen.
3. Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling, The Notebook — “It wasn’t over. It still isn’t over.” STAHP. Oh, and let’s not forget the sexy rain.
4. Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron, High School Musical — Though not as sexual as the aforementioned kiss — it is Disney, after all — Zanessa shared the sweetest of moments in HSM2 while wet, too.
5. Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth, The Last Song — Nicholas Sparks sure knows how to create moments that’ll leave everyone swooning. Like, how could Miley NOT fall in love with Liam IRL after this?
6. Jenna Dewan & Channing Tatum, Step Up — No liplocks were involved in this particular scene between the future Mr. and Mrs. Tatum. Nevertheless, it was sexy as hell. The sunset, the music, the DANCING — still applauding ’til this day.
7. Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult, X-Men: First Class — It’s not exactly raunchy to talk about taking one another’s blood (unless you’re in Twilight), but Joult found a way to prove there’s undeniable chemistry between Mystique and Beast, blood and all.
8. Britt Robertson & Dylan O’Brien, The First Time — So underrated! We’ll leave you with the following video as evidence:
9. Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower, The Mortal Instruments — We’re sure Lily’s train scene in Abduction with Taylor Lautner was meant to be fi-YAH. But it was made kinda awk when she started nomming his nose mid-makeout. Her kissing scene with her Mortal Instruments co-star, however, was *breathtaking.* (Props to Demi Lovato for setting the mood.)
10. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt, Mr. & Mrs. Smith — Everyone’s aware of that infamous scene between Angie & Brad in M&MS — you know, the one in which they beat the crap out of each other then have sex… and still beat each other while they have sex — but the beginning of the film held its own sexy moments, too.