All the Lookalike Stars Who Can Pass as Selena Gomez’s Clone
When Selena Gomez appeared on Disney Channel’s The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex in 2013, the character that made her famous, Alex Russo, faced off against an evil version of herself, so there were two Selenas on screen at the same time.
But that was a work of fiction, so there aren’t actually other people walking around with SG’s face… or are there? While none are exact duplicates, since Selena is one of a kind, these five celebrities could sure pass as pretty good clones:
1. Victoria Moroles — When the 19-year-old actress was first introduced on Teen Wolf this past season, fans did a double-take. Was Dylan O’Brien‘s long-time crush making an appearance on his show?? The answer: well… no. HOWEVER, her younger doppelganger, who, like Selena, is a Texas native, is doing a mighty fine job taking on the part.
2. Maia Mitchell — It was one of the most talked about discoveries of the summer: If you combine Sel’s face with that of Kendall Jenner‘s, then you get the Teen Beach Movie star! Seriously, they should make a lovechild somehow.
3. Lucy Hale — While many like to compare the Pretty Little Liars actress to fellow green-eyed beauty Sarah Hyland, Lucy, herself, claims that people mistake her for Selena all the time. On Late Night with Seth Meyers, she said, “When I was young it was always Selena Gomez… I thought it was really cool at the time because it was when she was dating Justin Bieber, and I would put on my sunglasses and people would actually come up to me and think I was her. And I would actually pose for the pictures. I would go with it. I couldn’t tell them I wasn’t Selena.”
Coincidentally, Lucy once portrayed real-life ex-boyfriend David Henrie‘s on-screen love interest on Wizards of Waverly Place, which just so happens to be where SelGo got her start.
4. Rachel Bilson — The 34-year-old Hart of Dixie actress has a little more than a decade over the 23-year-old “Same Old Love” singer, but you still can’t help but notice the similarities between ’em. The jet-black locks and comparable hairlines, the dark-brown eyes… Like, if they claimed they were cousins or something, we would believe them.
5. Jacquie Lee — The runner-up of The Voice, Season 5 has a lot going for her. Not only does she have killer pipes, but she also bears a resemblance to the Disney Channel alum as well, mostly because all of their facial features seem to be placed really close together in the middle of their faces. Beauties all around.
7 Most Revealing Selena Gomez Revival Lyrics