Happy Birthday, Selena Gomez! Life Lessons from the 21-Year-Old Star
Happy birthday, Selena Gomez! The former Wizards of Waverly Place actress is all grown up, and is the first from the long line of former Disney Channel stars born in 1992 (i.e. Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas, etc.) to turn 21. To commemorate to occasion, here are the biggest life lessons she’s taught us over the years:
1. There’s more to life than boys, like:
2. Exercise isn’t a necessity.
3. It’s okay to tell your friends you wanna leave a party just because you’re not familiar with the other party-goers.
4. Cut people off when you need to.
5. Food is some good stuff.
6. Apologies are not always acceptable.
7. The proper way to shock people:
8. Being, like, really pretty could even stop the Teen Wolf guys in their tracks.
9. How to have attitude:
10. Everything could be sealed with a kiss.
SIDE NOTE: Remember when Selena Gomez made this Teen reader’s day?