Secret Life Recap: Was What Happened to Badrian Way Too Harsh?!
Did you go through 3 boxes of tissues while watching last night’s episode of Secret Life? Wow, what a sob story that was. If you don’t know what happened by now you’re prob living under a rock (or not reading Teen.com! Shame on you!), but let’s relive all that sadness (and, fine, some happiness too) that happened last night, shall we?!
The supermodel is known for not holding back on Twitter. Whether she's shutting down haters who criticize how she raises her daughter or putting POTUS on blast over his policies, Chrissy always makes her thoughts known. Just this week Chrissy tweeted, "After 9 years of hating Donald J Trump, telling him "lol no one likes you" was the straw," attaching a picture saying that she was blocked from seeing his account.
Check out the recap below!
1. After talking about it for like, ever Amy and Ricky finally decide to go away together for a weekend so they can, ya know. But before they go, Amy runs into Ricky’s moms (plural) and has a very heartfelt chat and they confess their love for each other. Aw.
2. Meanwhile, Grant and Grace are taking the next step in their relationship, too, when Grace suggests they go out to dinner with Grant’s ex girlfriend. Grant warns Grace that she has “eating issues,” which, we later found out, basically just means she’s, well, overweight.
3. Lauren is having some relationship issues of her own as she decides she needs to break up with Frank after he suggests that all their parents hang out together. Too much, too soon? Meanwhile, Jack and Madison decide not to have sex anymore. Ok then.
4. Ashley breaks the news to George and Anne that she has “placed out” of high school, meaning she technically has a GED and is finished. Then she asks to be emancipated from them, which they assume means she wants to run away with her fellow home-schooled BF, Toby. Doesn’t sound like such a bad idea to us..
5. But as for the episode’s real shocker, Adrian and Ben go to the hospital when something just doesn’t feel right with the baby. So they check into the hospital and — you guessed it — she gives birth and loses the baby. Leo breaks the news to all of Ben and Adrian’s friends, and Adrian asks Amy for comfort. And then, Ricky and Amy continue with their plans to have sex and finally do it. Kind of an inappropriate time if you ask us…
Should the baby have lived? Was having a stillborn a good way for the show to go or would you rather Ben and Adrian’s baby have been OK? Do you think it was appropriate that Ricky and Amy finally had sex after finding out what happened? Tell us everything you’re thinking in the comments!