7 Scary Things Adrenaline Junkies Need to Do Before Halloween
Just as fall 2014 commenced, the most amazing thing in the world happened — Teen.com was invited to explore Universal Studios in Orlando, FL! It was an entire day dedicated to experiencing all of the best rides and attractions the theme park has to offer, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which you already heard us
brag talk about, and… Halloween Horror Nights! From September 19 – November 1, park-goers can get their pants scared off simply by walking through the gates at nightfall.
Since our experience at HHN, we’ve been keeping a list of all the ways adrenaline junkies can get their scare on before Halloween officially commences. Safely. That means no running off into abandoned asylums at midnight or anything of that sort. Here, let us show you what we mean:
1. Say ‘Bloody Mary’ three times in front of your bathroom mirror. It might seem childish, but turn off the lights, and you can’t help but get chills.
2. Pull out the ol’ Ouija board. Grab a couple friends, turn off the TV and ask it your deepest, darkest questions. Then, just let the spirits do their thing.
3. Actually sit down and watch Halloween. There are plenty of horror films that’ll make it tough to NOT pee your pants, but you can’t get away with not watching the classic before October 31. It’s named after the darn holiday!
4. Head to your local amusement park. Chances are, it’s themed to send chills up your spine at night.
5. Travel through a corn maze. For whatever reason — perhaps the threat of not finding your way out, ever — it can get pretty horrifying, especially in the dark.
6. Take a trip on a haunted hayride. The word before hayride expresses all you need to know.
7. Enter a haunted house. Remember when we spoke about Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios? Here’s a clip from the inside. Our screams are real.