6 Reasons Why the 2014 MTV Movie Awards Will Be the Best Ever
The MTV Movie Awards never disappoint; the show’s full of humor, blockbusters, music and, obviously, scours of celebrities. However, though the 2014 event will include a lot of the same as in previous years, we know that the 2014 MTV Movie Awards will be the best show ever. Check out six reasons why below, and make sure to tune in SUNDAY at 9/8c.
1. The presenters — Divergent‘s kick-butt heroine, Shailene Woodley, will be there to present, alongside her two-time on-screen counterpart, Ansel Elgort. Oh, and the lovely ladies of The Other Woman, Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton, will walk the stage as well (among others). HOT.
2. The performers — Get ready to jam out to the likes of Eminem x Rihanna, Ellie Goulding, Zedd, Twenty One Pilots and more!
3. The nominees — Well, duh! Everything from American Hustle to This Is the End to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire scored a nomination, so prepare for some awesome celebs.
4. The Fault in Our Stars sneak peek — During the red carpet pre-show, we’ll get a taste of the year’s biggest tearjerker.
5. Potential to see Zac Efron… sans clothes — The hottie’s up for Best Shirtless Performance, along with Chris Hemsworth, Sam Claflin, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Aniston. This is what he tweeted about his possible acceptance, “If I beat Thor- I’m accepting the award shirtless on stage.” ZOMG.
6. The host — Last, but certainly not least, we should all brace ourselves for some serious laughs as the event will be hosted by the wonderful Conan O’Brien.
This post written in partnership with the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.