Sometimes when a video goes viral, we’re not quite sure why it became so popular (we’re looking at you Nyan Cat).But, in the case of PSY’s “Gangnam Style” video, even though we’re still not 100 percent sure what is going on in the vid, we can completely understand why people are obsessed.
We’re still obsessed with it ourselves. First, rewatch the original:
Although the video was released over a month ago and is super popular in other parts of the world, it was just heating up when we featured it in this episode of The Click Clique. But our love continues. Here are five GIF reasons why we can’t get enough “Gangnam Style” in our lives.
1. Who knew that horseback riding was such an awesome dance inspiration? Move over shopping cart and sprinkler!
2. You gotta love a little bit of a dance battle in the middle of a parking lot. C’mon, who doesn’t?!
3. This little kid can dance better than any grown adult we know (and Justin Bieber).
4. PSY actually reminds us of a cross between Ken Jeong and Justin Bieber, making him 100 percent awesome.
5. We’ve always wanted to witness (or participate in a flash mob), and this video has quite a few spontaneous dance parties that leave us prettttttyjealous.
This post was brought to you by the nice people at Coca-Cola. We hope it made your day a little funnier. Be sure to share it with your friends and check out the Ahh-Giver app on Facebook to send your friends a funny message and a Coke.
Clevver is your go-to source for celebrity and entertainment news, viral trends, exclusive interviews and more. Get the scoop on your favorite young Hollywood stars, YouTubers & teen influencers, discover the latest from today’s hottest music artists and get caught up on the biggest movies, YA books and most binge-worthy shows – all here at Clevver.com. Clevver lives at the intersection of pop culture and internet culture, and we’ve got you covered on everything in between!