Stuff We <3 For April Showers!
As pumped as we are that it’s finally springtime, we know days this time of year can be pretty
sucky rainy. No need to worry though, because as we like to say, April showers bring May flowers super cute merch for us! As per youge, we’ve got you totally prepped for all the puddle-jumping weather to come. Oh, and feel free to head out dancing in the rain with your pals after you pick up all our fave rainy day must-haves!
1. Target Rain Boots -First things first, obvi, you’re going to need some waterproof footwear before you even think of heading outside into the puddle-filled streets. These cuties will protect your feet and your adorbs new pedi. BUY HERE!
2. Urban Outfitters’ Poncho – Newsflash: a soaking wet top first thing in the morning is never a good look. This super cute poncho does it all: keeps your outfit dry, it’s packable and it’s totally on trend with its super cute color-blocking. We adore. BUY HERE!
3. Waterproof iPhone Case – No need to put your Twitter feed down for even a second. Keep your smartphone dry and in your hands with these bright colored waterproof cases. BUY HERE!
4. Apples To Apples Game – No school + rain + your girls = game day. Beat the crappy weather with a fun day in with your pals and have a blast playing this classic board game. BUY HERE!
5. Taylor Swift Concert DVD -If there’s any girl that can teach us a thing or two about embracing the rain, it’s T. Swift. Jam out with your fellow Swifties indoors and watch Taylor rock out on stage in the rain like it’s NBD. BUY HERE!
6. Totes Floral Umbrella -Totes has tons and tons of umbrellas in adorable prints to go with any outfit and the best part? You can stick this guy right in your purse in case of a random mid-day sun shower. BUY HERE!
7. Rip Curl Water Resistant Watch -Fashion forward and waterproof? We like. Keep this guy around because it’s also perfect for summer days in the pool and when you hit the beach. BUY HERE!
8. Sears Rain Hat – You probs spent all morning straightening your hair, so why let the stinkin’ weather ruin it? We’re loving these fun rain hats and they’re even lined with cute polka-dots. We think Emma Stone would look pretty cute in one of these. BUY HERE!
WDYT of our rainy-day merch? Like it? Gotta have it? Do you have any rainy day traditions?