Proof Lauren Jauregui is the Worst-Treated Member of Fifth Harmony
Lauren Jauregui is breathtaking. She’s beautiful, inside & out, can sing with the best of ’em and shake her booty like nobody’s business. Basically, Lauren Jauregui = goals. So why is it that she’s the worst-treated member of Fifth Harmony? You may not have realized it before, but it’s the truth, we tell you. Dedicated 5H fans know she’s great, but there are others who clearly don’t see it. The proof:
1. When she got practically zero time on the group’s debut album, Reflection. Unless you count breathing.
by Camila Cabello and Ally Brooke ft. Normani Kordei and adlibs from Dinah Jane and breathing from Lauren Jauregui ☺
— . (@kysqrandes) June 18, 2015
please do like lauren jauregui always do in reflection album i love hearing her breathing https://t.co/NOLqZn9JUV
— nick (@liarsbae) July 22, 2015
— kris (@yourstrulylolo) October 21, 2015
#DWTSAllAccess Lauren tell us about your journey in the world of breathing in an album
— iman (@zaynswhaIe) May 19, 2015
— sare (@cabeIIozayn) September 30, 2015
the album will have a lot of featuring artist, but the biggest feature is Lauren Jauregui. Apparently, she won't just breathe in the album.
— mela #WFH (@paynosjauregui) February 14, 2016
2. She’s the only one without a solo in “Worth It.” We’re surprised she even got screen-time in the music video.
3. Lauren caught a little break in “I’m in Love with a Monster,” snagging the lead-off solo. But, like… the song’s not even a single; it’s from the Hotel Transylvania 2 soundtrack. We want radio play, darnit! Plus, it’s all about being in love with a monster, so it’s not as if these lyrics will be plastered all over anyone’s notebooks like all the others could be.
4. We had high hopes for the next album. But then the “Work from Home” music video dropped and, once again, no Lauren solo. (Though, NGL, she did look hot AF.)
5. AND she supposedly got a knee infection while filming the aforementioned music video. So the experience was a bust in more ways than one.
6. People accused her of being racist. After she covered a Busta Rhymes song, many claimed that she used a derogatory word… which she didn’t. K.
Fifth Harmony said the N word on stage last night 😮
— ️dani (@hershstyles) March 24, 2015
How hard is it NOT to say the n-word in public? like we know you say it behind closed doors but please spare us the faux apology on
— Marcel Ducunt. (@beatrixfuriosa) March 24, 2015
7. Then there was the time her ex’s friends shaded her. You can thank The Vamps for that.
I'm honestly so disgusted about what the Vamps said about Lauren
— teodora. – 108 gwt (@bubbleighperrie) January 22, 2015
Think how hurt Lauren would be if she saw what The Vamps said. Thats so disgusting.
— Octavia (@727Purpose) January 22, 2015
Lost ALL respect for James and Tristan. How could they act as if Lauren's a slut? This disgusts me so much and I hope she finds a better bf
— halima (@risekangseulgi) January 22, 2015
8. The abuse she suffered when people thought she was dating Louis Tomlinson. She said, “The amount of hate I got for that picture… I got a slew of things like, ‘You’re a s***, you’re ugly, you’re fat’…” Seriously??
9. A supposed fan said the worst possible things about her dead grandmother! What kind of sick piece of crap is that?
10. Lauren is currently trying her hand at solo tunes. THANKFULLY, true Harmonizers are supportive of the move.
if you go solo i'll sell my life to buying only your music @LaurenJauregui
— mariam (@laureniizer) January 17, 2016
if No Way never gets released by fifth harmony I want lauren to buy the rights and get/release it as her own
— casey (@jauregunit) January 21, 2016
@LaurenJauregui I'm more excited about this than 5H. I really hope you continue making music after the group.
— $ayi (@LMJoohyun) January 21, 2016
Learn more about Fifth Harmony’s upcoming new album: