14 Pretty Little Liars Quotes That Would Make Horrible Pickup Lines
Pretty Little Liars is all about the romances. Okay, technically it is about drama and lots of scandal and secrets, but romance is definitely relevant throughout the series. There are many PLL couples that are actually terrible together, but we still love them. That being said, these TV relationships might not be the best examples when it comes to real life love.
To keep you busy, until the ridiculous second half of PLL begins (in January 2016) we’ve rounded up some the best quotes from your fave PLL characters that would actually be horrible pick-up lines. Although we love Caleb and Hanna, they say some twisted things that no one should repeat in a dating scenario. Seriously, we would NOT recommend using these lines while trying to land a significant other.
1. “That’s a very pretty dress, but you should know it gives you back fat” — Caleb. No, just no!
2. “Are your legs always that short?” — Mona. Calling anyone, guy or girl short is NOT cool.
3. “Yeah well, from about the ages of two through seven my parents used to call me ‘Pookie Bear!'” — Aria. Some things are better left unsaid… at least until the second date.
4. “None of us are perfect, we all come with baggage” — Wren. Baggage? This is a serious red flag. Run the other way immediately.5. “I hear breakup sex is the best” — Alison. Okay, talking about sex is definitely taboo in a pick up line. Even Alison should know better than this!
6. “I’ve got a hotspot in my pocket” — Caleb. This sounds SO dirty. We’re trying to get our minds out of the gutter, but it’s not working!
7. “Did you guys have practice or did you lose your balls?” — Aria. Wow, Aria, that’s way harsh and not a good way to start a relationship with any guy… like, ever.
8. “You know what they say about hope. It breads eternal misery” — Spencer. Talk about bringing the mood down. Spence is such a Debby Downer.
9. “I mean aren’t you just sick and tired of being you?” — Alison. #Burn. This is something we advise you to never say, especially when you just meet someone.
10. “I want to lick his abs!” — Hanna. Caleb’s hot (so, so, so hot!), we get get it, but saying that you’re planning to lick someone’s abs out loud is just crazy talk. Just don’t do it, trust us.
11. “The rich girls steal, the pretty girls lie, the smart girls play dumb and the dumb girls spend their days trying to be all of the above” — Caleb. Ouch! This is no way to get a girl’s number. Even bad boys don’t stand a chance with this horribly mean and negative talk.
12. “I’m fascinated by the nature of evil” — Jenna. Hello, creeper alert!
13. “It’s all fun and sexy until someone hacks up a hairball” — Aria. Ew! This is just gross and so NOT appropriate for date night chats.
14. “You look like a strung-out Powerpuff Girl” — Hanna. Ya, name calling might work on the playground but in the grown up world, it doesn’t fly. Sorry.