13 Struggles Only People Who Wear Glasses Will Understand
As if having terrible vision wasn’t enough of an annoyance, you have to wear glasses to correct it. Don’t get us wrong, we LOVE glasses and the fact that they help us see, but sometimes, they just really bug the crap out of you.
There are plenty of struggles that go along with wearing glasses, and if you have perfect vision, you just don’t understand what it’s like to go through life like this.
So, for 13 problems that ONLY people who wear glasses will understand, scroll below!
1. When you wake up in the morning, you can’t see anything around you. Wait…what?
2. When people call you four-eyes and think they’re being SOOOO original. Wow, I’ve never heard that one before.
3. When your glasses get loose and are always falling down your nose. This is actually the worst.
4. When you accidentally fall asleep wearing your glasses and you wake up in the middle of the night still wearing them. UGHHH.
5. When you take out your contacts, but then realize you don’t know where your glasses are. Well this should be fun.
6. When you think, “I’ll be cute and wear my glasses today,” but then it’s super sunny so you’re left squinting the entire day. So, I’m blind now.
7. When you go to a 3-D movie and forgot you were wearing your glasses. DANGIT!
8. When you try to keep up with all the different trends. Wait, OK so hipster glasses are in now?
9. When you open the oven and the heat fogs up your glasses. This one’s actually kind of funny when it happens.
10. When someone invites you to do some kind of physical activity (swimming, hiking, etc.) and being to lazy to put your contacts in seems like a legit excuse. Yep.
11. Speaking of, trying to work out in glasses is the worstttttt. Never try it.
12. When you wear glasses with makeup and your eyelashes keep hitting the lenses when you blink. Ahhh!
13. When people assume they’re fake. Nope, not trying to be trendy. I just have terrible vision.
Share this if you agree!