13 Easy Hair Hacks & Tips to Get Perfect Curls Without Using Any Heat
Sure, you might have NO time or desire to do your hair in the morning, but that doesn’t mean you don’t want it to look good. While easy updos and simple styles are great and all, there are just some days that you want a little bit more! Walking out of the house with bombshell curls is an instant way to make you feel more confident than normal, buuuut also a way to make your hair feel pretty rough. Heat damage is real, y’all.
But guess what, you guys! We have a way for you to get EASY, gorgeous curls without ruining your locks. Sound too good to be true? Check out the following hacks for proof!
1. Simply twisting your hair as it’s drying is a great way to create soft waves:
2. Do the same technique, but pin the twists to your scalp and go to bed for tighter curls that’ll last all day.
3. Fold a few bandanas in half, wrap sections of your hair around them, leave overnight and voila!
4. No curling wand? No problem! Curl sections of hair around your fingers, then pin them in place and set with hairspray. Leave the pin curls in for an hour and when you unwrap ’em you’ll have gorg bouncy locks!
5. Alternatively, you can put your hair in a ponytail first and THEN do the finger-wrap technique.
6. Wrap your hair up into a headband for a cute style you can wear all day, or as a heat-less way to curl your locks.
7. If you’re not familiar with soft rollers, you definitely should be! You can buy these cushiony rods from any drugstore for a super affordable price, and the best part is, they’re comfortable to sleep in!
8. But if you don’t feel like buying soft rollers, you can still get the same result using something you should have in your house — paper towels!
9. When life gives you lemons, put them in your hair! The citrus fruit acts like a natural hairspray, so it’ll help hold your curls all day long.
10. A ballerina bun is a cute way to get your hair out of your face during the day, but it’s also super useful for making overnight curls!
11. Annnnd you guessed it — the same holds true for a sock bun!
12. Halo curls may look weird when they’re being created, but when all is said and done, they’re absolutely EPIC!
13. And for the simplest method of all, simply throw your hair in a french braid, wait a bit, and take it out to reveal beachy waves.