7 Expectations of Starting A New School Year And What Actually Happens
Going back to school means a lot of things: seeing your friends, learning new things, and most of all having the chance to make a fresh start. But while you may have big plans of how your new school year will go, your expectations are typically wayyyy different than what actually happens…
1. Expectation: Your friends are in all your classes.
Reality: You know no one.
2. Expectation: You get the best teachers in the school.
Reality: You’re stuck with the worst.
3. Expectation: Lunch will be so much fun thanks to your cool lunch table!
Reality: You all have different lunch periods.
4. Expectation: The cafeteria food will finally taste good.
Reality: It doesn’t.
5. Expectation: You’ll pick out cute outfits to wear every single day.
Reality: The sweatpants come out after the first week.
6. Expectation: This is the year you won’t procrastinate your work!
7. Expectation: You’ll join a bunch of new extracurricular activities.
Reality: You go home and nap every day.