7 Miley Cyrus Mash Ups That Are Perfect Dance Party Material
Everyone loves a good mash up, right? Then it shouldn't be a huge surprise that Miley Cyrus' uber popular songs are some of the most commonly mixed up pieces of music out there! We recently discovered this mash up that features Miley's "Wrecking Ball" with Blink 182's "What's My Age Again" and it definitely got our toes tapping.
Now, "Wrecking Ball" is def a slow jam, but if you pair it with the right track, it can be pretty magical. We rounded up seven Miley mash ups that will make you want to have a dance party, so check them out below!
1. "Wrecking Ball" and Blink 182's "What's My Age Again"
2. "Wrecking Ball" and Mumford & Sons' "Little Lion Man"
3. "We Can't Stop" and Avril Lavinge's "Here's to Never Growing Up"
4. "Wrecking Ball" and Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive"
5. "Party in the U.S.A." and Bridgit Mendler's "Hurricane"
6. "Party in the U.S.A." and Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
7. "Wrecking Ball" and Selena Gomez's "Love You Like a Love Song"
Which one is your fave? Sound off in the comments section!
Get the deets on how Miley celebrated her 21st b-day!