10 of Miley Cyrus’ Closest Smooches with Her Pooches
When it comes to celebrity dogs, Miley Cyrus dominates. Like, no contest. Over the years, the "We Can't Stop" singer has introduced us to pooches such as Ziggy, Floyd, Lila, Joey, Mary Jane, Happy, Bean, Moonie and, most recently, Emu Coyne.
Even though Emu hasn't been a part of the Cyrus clan of canines for very long, Miley still shows a great deal of affection toward her new pet. More than most people would, actually. But we guess that's just how Miley is with all of her animals. To prove it to you, here are ten specific times the 21-year-old star got really close with her brood of doggies:
1. We're start you off with an innocent peck to ease you in because AWW.
2. Then there was that baby smooch with Lila (may she rest in peace).
3. When Happy's happy, the world's happy.
4. Before Floyd's passing, he and Miley were close. Real close.
5. Okay, so there's no mouth-to-mouth here or anything, but Miley's nakey in bed with Mary Jane. That's close, don'tchya think?
6. Here comes the love:
7. Now for a little tongue action.
8. Even more tongue action.
9. Oh wait, now it's a three-way.
10. What better way to welcome Emu to the fam than by taking a bath together?
Are you overly obsessed with your dog(s), too? It's okay, we won't judge.
Miley Cyrus grinds on a banana because, well, why not?