All the Lovely Ladies Who’ve Made the Maze Runner Guys Weak in the Knees
One thing we know for sure about the cuties from the Maze Runner series: They are not womanizers. (Or if they are, they hide it really, really well.) These guys are total romantics — they go for real relationships, not hookups. Since becoming famous, Dylan O’Brien, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Ki Hong Lee and Aml Ameen have each only dated one girl! (That Dylan/Kaya Scodelario gossip is entirely false.) And while Will Poulter hasn’t had a GF, he’s only had one rumored hookup, and he totally denies it!
TBH, it’s pretty refreshing to hear about hot celebrity guys who are more interested in love than lust. “Relationship types” can be hard to find, especially in Hollywood, so these girls should know how lucky they are. Take a look at the ladies who’ve stolen the hearts of the TMR boys:
1. Britt Robertson — Dylan O’Brien and Britt co-starred in the rom-com The First Time, and because they are perfect, they ended up falling for each other IRL, too. Yup, these two were legitimately crushing on each other while filming their steamy scenes, and now been dating for five years! The jealousy is real, but these two make such an ideal couple that we can’t really be that bitter about it. And although Dylan’s now a mega-celebrity, Britt isn’t that far behind him: She’s had starring roles in several huge films, including 2015’s Tomorrowland with George Clooney. Next Brangelina, possibly?
2. Isabella Melling — Just like Britt and Dylan, Isabella and Thomas Brodie-Sangster may be future Hollywood royalty. The 25 year old stars in the ridiculously popular Game of Thrones and Isabella is a former child star who may make a return to acting. The redheaded duo has been together for at least two years, but they keep pretty quiet about their relationship. Wonder if she cares that some fans desperately want Thomas and Dylan to make out.
3. Cressida Bonas — It was rumored that the British actress and Will Poulter hooked up while she was temporarily broken up from her boyfriend at the time. Who was her then-boyfriend? Oh, just Prince Harry. Yes, that Prince Harry. So we definitely understand why Will would fully deny that he was ever with the English blonde. By the time the rumors surfaced, Cressida was already back together with her royal beau. Will maintains that he just met up with Cressida a few times to share some advice for her potential acting career.
4. Hayoung Choi — Sorry, everyone: As of 2015, Ki Hong Lee is 100 percent off the market! He and Hayoung got married after four years of dating. (She posted the pic below on their four-year anniversary!) Hayoung’s envy-worthy style has made her into a popular Instagrammer, so it’s no surprise that their wedding looked amazing. Congrats to the newlyweds!
5. Portia Freno — Portia and Aml Ameen have been dating for several years, and as far as we know, they’re still going strong! Like Aml, Portia is British. She’s a relatively unknown actress, but she’s still working on pursuing a film and television career. Maybe Aml can pull some strings for her?