12 Amaze Makeup Hacks that’ll Change Every Girl Who Wears Glasses’ Life
While glasses were once something many people got embarrassed over, they’re now an ADORABLE (and obviously essential) part of some people’s everyday style. Stars like Troian Bellisario, Shay Mitchell and Zendaya regularly rock their frames, showing that the age-old insult of ‘four eyes’ is totally irrelevant in today’s world.
But while wearing lenses is simply an added bonus to anyone’s overall aesthetic, the struggle of being a glasses-wearer is still pretty real. One of those issues? Taking the time to put on makeup and then having it suddenly disappear behind your frames. SO. ANNOYING! But never fear — as per youge, our ever-trusty hacks are here to save the day!
1. First, let’s get an overview of all the things you can do to really emphasize your gorg glasses-adorned face.
2. Bobbi Brown is one of the most well-respect makeup artists in the world. Here are her tips for glasses-wearers:
3. Are you the type who loves to rock bold, out-there frames? Awesome! Keep the attention on your glasses by wearing subtle makeup.
4. Sometimes the frame of the glasses can cast a shadow on your face, making you look more tired than you really are. Here’s what you can do to brighten up your undereyes:
5. Don’t let you eyes get lost behind the lenses. Switch out your black liner for white or a flesh tone to make your peepers pop.
6. Contouring and highlighting can dramatically change any look, but it’s especially great to help define glasses-wearers’ faces.
7. Let’s talk eyeshadow! Here’s what you can do to make your eyes pop:
8. No matter what, don’t be afraid to go bold with your eyeliner! This will really help define your eyes behind your frames.
9. YES! ‘Geek chic’ is everything!
10. Go with a super fresh face to bring out your natural beauty.
11. Hate wearing mascara because it always ends up on your lenses? Try waterproof to avoid any smudges!
12. Follow this step-by-step guide to really boost your eye shape and make these bad boys stand out.