7 of the Worst Lessons You Could’ve Learned from Watching Lizzie McGuire
As much as we all know and loved Lizzie McGuire, the Disney Channel show wasn’t actually all that and a bag of potato chips. Wait, before you get all huffy-puffy about it, we want to prove to you that, despite how much we miss the Hilary Duff-led show and all of its antics, it surprisingly contained a few lessons that weren’t good for its young viewers…
1. You can speak to your parents like this, and live to see the next day:
2. Campaigning for more freedom makes total sense. True, everyone needs it. But you gotta remember, Lizzie was in middle school. How much did she really expect?
3. Fighting sass with sass is the way to go. You don’t need to stoop down to others’ levels.
4. Bras are the key to popularity. And boobs, of course.
5. Be unappreciative of the clothes your parents already bought you. Thanks, Mom & Dad!
6. You need to worry about your food intake. …
7. The whining! Okay, so we’ve all done this, but for real — girl’s was on overdrive.
Throwback! Can’t get enough of these pictures of Hilary Duff’s baby: