13 Winged Eyeliner Hacks and Tricks That’ll Change Your Makeup Routine
Winged eyeliner is one of those things that’s amazing in theory, but can cause serious anxiety as a result. Celebs like Taylor Swift and Lauren Conrad have made the retro-inspired trend their go-to style, and even if you don’t have profesh makeup artists on hand 24/7, you can, too!
Check out the following hacks that’ll seriously change your winged liner game!
1. If you’re new to winged liner, start with pencil first.
2. Making the perfect cat eye isn’t as scary as it looks; It’s just a triangle!
4. And if you’re still having trouble you can use a spoon to help.
5. Or Scotch tape, too!
6. Dots are also helpful!
7. Follow these tips for a thick, retro-inspired eyeliner look.
8. Forgot your liner? No worries!
9. All eyes are different and require different liner shapes! Follow this guide for your perfect line:
10. Add a line to your inner corner to create more of a feline-inspired look.
11. Winged eyeliner doesn’t always have to be done in just black.
12. If you’re feeling really adventurous, you could try confetti liner!
13. Rainbow is fun, too!